Under a program called Project Everest, JBL® engineers designed the ultimate loudspeaker system: the Project Everest DD66000. But they wanted to outdo themselves. Using the latest technologies, they created the DD67000. This three-way speaker features dual 15-inch (380-millimeter) three-layer (pure-pulp layers over and under a foam-injection core) sandwich cone woofers for articulate, authoritative bass response. Clear high and midrange frequencies come through a 4-inch (100-millimeter) pure beryllium compression driver. And a 1-inch (25-millimeter), pure-beryllium ultrahigh-frequency driver delivers sounds up to 60kHz – far above the range of human hearing.
Available in rosewood and maple, the Everest DD67000 stays true to our heritage: the world’s most coveted sound equipment.
• Dual 15" (380mm) three-layer sandwich cone woofers for authoritative bass response
• 4" (100mm) pure-beryllium diaphragm for crystal-clear highs
• 1" (25mm), pure-beryllium diaphragm for extreme highs
• Extremely smooth and wide frequency response
• Proprietary Bi-Radial® horns
• 100 – 500 watts suggested amplifier power range
• Excellent terminals and system controls
• Bi-wiring capabilities
• Flawless enclosure construction
Thông số kĩ thuật: